How To Use SpineRelacs™
SpineRelacs™ Back Stretcher was designed to be easy to set up and effortless to use.
Check out our tips below on how to maximise your experience!
1. Insert the coloured foam in to both ends of the acupressure plastic board.
2. Lay the base of the device on a flat surface against your knees. Then take the acupressure plastic and insert the widest end in to the single end of the base.
3. Place both of your hands either side of the narrower end on the acupressure board and gently bend the plastic in to your desired height level. Make sure you check your device is fully locked in before using.
The SpineRelacs™ functional design allows you to adjust the height and depth of your stretch. This increases the arch in you spine and therefore improves flexibility in your back.
We highly recommend to all the beginners to start on Beginner (7 cm) and gradually increase the stretch as you become more comfortable using our amazing SpineRelacs™.
Material characteristics - Environmentally friendly non-toxic ABS raw materials, resistant to falling, impact resistant, flexible.
- Size: 38.5 x 26 x 9 cm
- Weight: 0.76 kg
- Can withstand weight up to 220kg/450lbs and won't get out of shape even if folded.
If you require assistance with setting up or using the SpineRelacs™ please contact us on email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help you out :) !
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.